Showtime. It's 2012 and I'm officially a triple platinum selling artist. My dream is finally coming to life. Tonight is the last night of my nationwide tour and it in the heart of Los Angeles, Staples Center. Tickets were sold out in less than a minute. My opening act is Britney Spears. Who knew I'd ever be more successful than her? I'm in backstage getting all glamed up for the show. I keep getting messages from my friend Natalie telling me something dangerous is going to happen. She worries too much. I decide to ignore the messages because I'm kind of upset that she didn't come and support me tonight. My mom comes into the dressing room telling me "It's showtime"!
Ecstatic. My mom's waiting with me underneath the stage helping me get all pumped up. I could feel the adrenaline to rush through my veins. The crowed is cheering and screaming out my name. I'm thinking, "Nothing can get better than this".
Spotlight. I'm coming up from the ground seeing all my fans cheering. As I'm singing my first song I wave to my friends, Andrew and Matt. I'm glad they came to support me unlike my other friends who've completely turned their backs on me. I see tons of cameras flashing and thousands of colorful glow sticks waving in the air. The spotlight is mine and I've never felt so happy in my life.
Last Song. It's finally the last song. This song is the most important to me. My lyrics come straight from my heart. This is the song I would end my tour with so I want to perform it like I have never performed it before. So far, this has been the best night of my life.
Uh oh. Right after I give the introduction to my song soldiers rush into the stadium telling everyone that we need to leave Staples Center immediately. Oh no, everyone is panicking and so am I. A soldier grabbed my mic from me and told everyone to calm down. Tears were running down my face. I didn't even get to end the night with everyone being happy. The soldier tells everyone that terrorist are going to invade California and everyone will die.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment