Miss Kim
English 10 per 2
2 October 09
Behaving Badly
Arnold Schwarzenegger is the Governor of California, politician, and actor. He is mostly known for his movies, "The Terminator". Because of this he is given the nickname the Governator. On October 3, 2003, Schwarzenegger is accused of harassing women he has worked with on movie sets in the past. Four days later, October 7, 2003, he was elected to be the Governor of California. Governator is saying that he has done things in the past that were considered inappropriate, which he thought was "playful". At first he apologizes to the women he has harassed. Then later on he says most is not true.When Gonvernator was accused of this sexual misconduct, he apologizes to the women he has harassed by saying, "Yes, I have behaved badly sometimes... I have done things that were not right, which then I thought was playful. But how I recognize that I have offended people... and I apologized" (Schwarzenegger 4). Because of this, he convinces people that he has done wrong and they start feeling sympathy towards him and some believe what he is saying. A couple months later women in California were protesting against Schwarzenegger telling him to stop harassing women. These people do not want a groper for governor. However, when Schwarzenegger is asked about his sexual misconduct and why these women were protesting he says, "I don't remember so many of the things I was accused of having done. I would say most is not true" (Schwarzenegger 5-6).
Due to apologizing for harassing women in the past, People believe and forgive Arnold for what he has done. But because of saying he doesn't remember anything, people do not know what to believe. Although Governator has apologized, he has behaved badly again for lying to press. What side do you believe about him?
so far so good! just make sure when you use a quote at the end make sure you put his last name in ( )and the number. so it should look like (Schwarzenegger 4). Other than that great job!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI see MLA heading so good job. your title is what it is based on but maybe you can write something that is more catchy,I do not know one though. you have a good amount of information about the governator in the first paragraph. You did use a quote,and you used it correctly so good job! You made your argument clear,and it is understandable how you feel. good job
ReplyDelete